1. Lie on your Rollology foam roller in the morning to set your posture for the day
2. Drink more water than usual – Start the morning off with a large glass of filtered water to help fill you up for the day
3. Find a Turkey Trot – Many cities have a community Turkey Trot where you can either walk or run before Thanksgiving dinner.
4. At the dinner table balance your weight evenly on your sit bones (belly button to spine) – You will consume less and work out your abs while doing so.
5. Use a smaller plate – When we use a smaller plate we tend to eat less food because there is less food on the plate.
6. Chew slowly – This helps the body to digest food better. When you chew slowly you can savor then flavors and feel more satisfied with less food.
7. Beware of danger foods – Be mindful of foods that contain a lot of sugar, gluten, and are high in calories.
8. Watch out for liquid calories – Drink a glass of water in between drinks and watch for the overconsumption of soda, eggnog, beer and wine.
9. Get outside – Fresh air will help to rejuvenate you after a big meal
10. Get enough sleep – Lack of sleep tends to lead to overeating and poor food choices.
11. Do not stand for prolonged periods of time or carry heavy shopping bags unevenly from side to side- You want the bags to be balanced so you do not throw your neck or back out.
12. End your day by rolling on your Rollology foam roller, rolling out stress, food, and toxins that accumulated in your body throughout the holiday